HI All ,
We have task of creating a site to site VPN in Palo Alto firewall with two remote peer one is primary and one is secondary having same encryption domain. Please tell below Queries
1. Process to make this VPN set up between primay and seconary tunnels from singel Palo Alto firewalls.
2. Can this setup be possible without defining IP address to tunnel intefaces
3. if we add PBF rule then does static route require for remote encryption domain.
4. in this can both tunnel intefaces share same Virtual router ?
1. take a look at this article, it will help you get started: Getting Started: VPN
2. yes, a numbered interface is not required
3. static routes will be required for IPSEC negotiation and tunnel establishment, PBF can be used to select which tunnel usertraffic goes into
4. yes, this is perfectly possible if you are using a single ISP. If you want to incorporate dual-ISP reduncancy, please check out this article: How to Configure a Palo Alto Networks Firewall with Dual ISPs and Automatic VPN Failover
hope this helps
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!