HPE iLO 5 Not working as GP Clientless VPN App

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

HPE iLO 5 Not working as GP Clientless VPN App

L1 Bithead

Hi,

I added HPE iLO 5 as a new GP Clientless VPN Application, but it is not working. It seems it calls java, but based on PAN documentation it is supported javascript on Clientless VPN.

There is any special thing to do for the javascript part? As you can see the page launches, so Security policies are allowed, but stays here stuck:

banksants_0-1609623112815.png

Has anybody made HPE iLO Work as a GP Clientless VPN App?

Thanks.

Banksants

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

While I have not don this in the past. I do know that there is an Hp-ilo application if you are doing layer7 inspection (as everyone should be for best practices). Perhaps check the logs to see if/where the traffic is getting blocked?

Regards,

Hello,

Thanks @OtakarKlier for the reply

with web-browsing as applications seems to be fine, but I get the following Encryption error:

- Received certificate error with fatal alert CertificateUnknown from client

banksants_0-1609803219628.png

with clientless VPN I am not allowed to stop decryption, I put TLS minimum 1.0 and maximum as max, but still not good.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Regards,

Banksants

Hello,

While only a guess, I think the PAN doesnt like the self signed iLO cert that comes with the iLO. Try a certificate that the PAN will like, maybe one from the PAN?

Regars,

Thanks a lot @OtakarKlier !

I will try it and come back with the result.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!