In case you missed it - The MOST Flexible Software NGFW Consumption Model

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

In case you missed it - The MOST Flexible Software NGFW Consumption Model

L7 Applicator

jdelio_0-1612892500664.png

Hey there everyone.. 

I wanted to take a second and let everyone know that Palo Alto Networks has just released a Brand New way to consume Software NGFW.

You may have seen the banner on the main page.. which will link you to this blog:

The Industry’s Most Flexible Software NGFW Consumption Model

The reason that this is so very important for you to know about, if you use VM-Series software NGFW, is because this will now make spinning up and spinning down, spending and getting credits so much easier. 

We even have videos documenting every step of the journey, from logging in, to activating and deactivating firewalls. 

Please check it all out here:

New Software NGFW Credits and Videos 

Be sure to check out the blog and let us know your thoughts!! 

Have a great day!! 

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

@kimstar  I have updated the post with the links to the videos if you have not seen them yet :

Stay Secure,
Joe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

Hi,

Will the videos be publicly available on the YouTube channel ?

Thank you !

@kimstar Yes, I think they should be ready by next week, and they will walk you thru every step in using the firewall credits.

I will make sure to post a link here and ensure that it is inside of the blog post also.

Thanks for asking!

Stay Secure,
Joe

@kimstar  I have updated the post with the links to the videos if you have not seen them yet :

Stay Secure,
Joe
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!