cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Installation of Cortex XDR using intune to Mobile devices

L0 Member

Hello All,

I have been tasked to install Cortex XDR on Android and IOS mobile phones using Intune. Can anyone implement or guide me to a link to deploy XDR using Intune on android and IOS devices? 

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

Hello,

iOS Deployment with Intune:
Silent Installation: Unfortunately, there isn’t a direct way to bypass the setup wizard during installation on iOS devices. The setup wizard must be completed manually for each device.
Instructions: You can refer to the official Palo Alto Networks Deployment Guide for general tips on deploying and tuning Cortex XDR2
URL Filtering: Cortex XDR Mobile for iOS offers URL filtering powered by Unit 42 threat intelligence, which blocks malicious URLs in SMS messages.
Intune MDM:
While specific instructions for deploying with Intune might not be readily available, you can follow the generic instructions for deploying the iOS agent with MDMs.
Reach out to the Intune support team for detailed guidance on integrating Cortex XDR with Intune.
Android Deployment:
For Android devices, you can refer to the Microsoft Intune Deployment Guide for managing Android devices.

Thanks Adam, 

I am fro the Intune team, just need to know is it same as create a normal package and deploy? Do we have any deployment guide available for IOS and Android?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!