is it possible to configure active active with 4 ADSL lines?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

is it possible to configure active active with 4 ADSL lines?

L3 Networker

Hello all.

I have a networks design question with PA-500.

Customer has 4 ADSL internet lines from 2 different ISP. (ISP-A offer 2 ADSL lines, ISP-B also offer 2 ADSL lines.)

Customer want to configure Active Active with 4 ADSL lines.

I found article from knowledgepoint. (https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-1357)

But it is just explained active-standby with multi IPS.    

Is it possible to configure an active active with 4ADSL lines?

Please refer attached simple diagram.

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hi,

Theoretically it can be done, but it would a complex network configuration. To get exact details you need to contact the SE's in your area.

Thanks,

-Khubaib

L4 Transporter

Hello,

If I were you, I will not delegate this kind of features to the firewall. I don't even known if it's possible...

You should go to a ISP load balancer device like Peplink.

I'm have already install more than 20 and ALL customers are really happy with this one.

PS: I don't work for Peplink company...

Regards,

Hedi

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!