Issues with email reports on iOS devices

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Issues with email reports on iOS devices

L2 Linker

So interesting issue don't know if others have the same issue.  Email reports that are generated in the firewall and sent via email on schedule.  When I view the PDF on the iPad (newest version of iOS) there is no text in the report it only has the graphs and all text is missing. I have opened e PDF in the native viewer as well as good reader arguably these are the two top ways to view PDFs additionally I opened in office applications and other readers with the same error.  I feel this is a error on the firewall PDF compiler as I have no issues with any other PDF and can't replicate out of the reports from the firewall.   Also the forums here are not iOS/safari comparable with out posting in HTML raw... Just in case anyone reading cares

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

@kkeeton:

This is a known issue. It is due to the inability of iOS to render TrueType fonts.

A future version of PAN-OS will include a different font rendering engine to fix this issue.

-Benjamin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

@kkeeton:

This is a known issue. It is due to the inability of iOS to render TrueType fonts.

A future version of PAN-OS will include a different font rendering engine to fix this issue.

-Benjamin

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!