Jio Meet application is not accessible

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Jio Meet application is not accessible

L3 Networker

Hi Team,

Today i came up with an issue that i am not able to access JIO Meet application. While i was checking the applipedia website the JIO app was not there.

I came up with a solution to create a custom application. Yet not sure which ports are used. Is it possible to share the details so that i can create a custom application with it.

Thanks

Vijay

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

I'm sure you've seen our resources in the admin guide, and on youtube, but ultimately the easiest way for you to do this involves taking a packet capture either on the NGFW if you are decrypting the handshakes/failures, or you are also able to open a TAC case for help as well. 

Help the community! Add tags and mark solutions please.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Vijaygvasan,

I've never looked into JioMeet so I can't help you on that front, but I'm just going to toss out that there's a webform that you can use to submit an application to be analyzed so an app-id can be built out directly by PAN. As for the application, at a quick glance JIO doesn't even publish network requirements, so a PCAP with a meeting running and firewall logs would need to be analyzed build out the app-id properly. 

Hi Thanks for sharing the webform yet it could take months to get process i hope. Lets see, May be late i might take pcaps for creating custom app.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!