Link-Aggregation with Brocade/Foundry MLX

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Link-Aggregation with Brocade/Foundry MLX

Not applicable

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup an aggregation between a PA-5050 (4.1.1) and an Brocade MLX4 (5.2.0).

On the MLX I've setup:

!
lag "PA-5050_1" static id 3
ports ethernet 2/1 to 2/2
primary-port 2/1
deploy
!

!
lag "PA-5050_2" static id 3
  ports ethernet 2/3 to 2/4
  primary-port 2/3
  deploy
!

!
vlan 22 name PA
tagged ethe 2/1 to 2/4
router-interface ve 22
!

!
interface ve 22
vrf forwarding PA
ip address 146.220.11.133/29
!

The aggregation seems to be working, but the connection is flapping. I've setup as well BGP between the boxes, but this is working when I'm going to a single connection.

Is there something I need to consider. Anyone experience with aggregated-ethernet between Paloalto and Brocade?

Thanks in advance

Michael

1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

Hi,

I think this is linked to an alreday addressed issue with the LAG on the PA.

We've a problem with the HA3 when using aggregation even on a direct connection.

This problem is confirmed as bug by PA

Michael

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!