Millenium-lis app in 4.0.5

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Millenium-lis app in 4.0.5

Not applicable

Dear Support Team

I have issue in OS 4.0.5 with  4050 box

the application is Millenium-lis it cannot be use from untrust to access this apps (server is in trust zone).

the log show it work fine, but the access is cannot, please give me any recomendation.

thank you

Best Regard

4 REPLIES 4

L6 Presenter

Is the traffic being allowed by the security policy, but blocked by a profile?

If so you will see the traffic log show "allow", but a "block" action in the Threat, URL Filtering, Data Filtering logs.

If you do not see the behavior I describe then you may wish to open a case with your support provider.

-Benjamin

Hi,

This app depends on web-browsing. So you haven't allow any web browsing traffic or have blocked URL related to this app the app will not work.

You can do a test by allowing this app and web-browsing without any profile in one policy from a selected test client IP. If this works it is likely to be a config issue.

Not applicable

Dear Both

very thanking to you

I have doubt because actually I am using 4.0.3 firmware and it working fine

but when I upgraded to 4.0.5 it not be work.

policy it still the same just firmware changed

so it hard to test it again becuse it on production one , the customer concern about down time  Smiley Sad

thank you

Your faithfully

Hi,

So you mean you have downgraded the box to 4.0.3 again? Or our box has been unplugged.

If our box is unplugged, you can try to configure two interfaces to run in VWire intercepting some test clients transparently. If you see the same problem I will recommend you to open a support case in order to solve your problem asap.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!