My site was flagged as Grayware. I believe this is a false rating. I need help requesting the rating be changed.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

My site was flagged as Grayware. I believe this is a false rating. I need help requesting the rating be changed.

L1 Bithead

Hello, my website EastCoastCobras.com has been marked as Grayware.  My hosting provider says I have no issues with my site.  Can someone please put in a ticket on my behalf?  

urlfiltering.paloaltonetworks.com is not a solution that works as it replies 'If you are trying to change the Risk rating, this cannot be done via Change Request. If the Risk rating is incorrect, please contact support.' However I cannot contact support. 

Thank you for your help,

Ryan

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @EastCoastCobras ,

There are PANW engineers who monitor this board that have help with this issue many times.  Please give them a few more days to notice this thread and perform the necessary steps.  Please also post again if you do not get a response.

Thanks,

Tom

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

L1 Bithead

Hello can anyone from Paloalto help me?

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @EastCoastCobras ,

There are PANW engineers who monitor this board that have help with this issue many times.  Please give them a few more days to notice this thread and perform the necessary steps.  Please also post again if you do not get a response.

Thanks,

Tom

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

I requested a recatagorization. We'll have to wait and see if they accept it. I selected Motor Vehicles since it looks like a muscle car site.

Cheers!

Thank you so much!

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

eastcoastcobras.com/fil/kwiwfzpvbw/nonnitrogenized%5fthalassal.html is flagged as malware.

Raido_Rattameister_0-1684521619237.png

Enterprise Architect, Security @ Cloud Carib Ltd
Palo Alto Networks certified from 2011

Thank you I will reach out to my hosting company. 

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

definitely have your site scanned.

URL: eastcoastcobras[.]com

Previous category: grayware

You suggested: motor-vehicles

Accepted category: motor-vehicles

• 1 accepted solution
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!