NGFW Credit Pool disappeared in Portal

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

NGFW Credit Pool disappeared in Portal

L0 Member

I please need help with our NGFW Credit Pool which simply disappeared in the portal. 

3 REPLIES 3

Community Team Member

Hi @Tobias_Kruse ,

How long ago were these credits purchased and were they purchased from PAN directly or through a partner/reseller? Would you or someone on your team happen to have the email detailing the subscription, the credit pool ID, the subscription start and end date, and the amount of credits purchased? I would recommend taking a look at that email and reaching out to the seller.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Hi JayGolf! Thank you for you reply.
I've opened a case with Palo Support Saturday too and they confirmed that the pool is gone. After some discussion whether or not I even ever had a pool they came back to me yesterday saying it was a backend issue. 

Community Team Member

Great to hear! Glad they were able to get back to you quickly. 

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!