Old rules can’t edit or can’t create after rules those implemented before create my user account

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Old rules can’t edit or can’t create after rules those implemented before create my user account

L0 Member

I’m facing issue to edit or delete in old rules before create my user account  in Palo Alto firewall when I login individually but I can do edit and delete old rules from panorama.

what will be the issue and those firewall not connected with panorama are ok to edit and delete to old rules those are implemented before create my user account. 

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Chetharjit,

I'm not entirely clear on what your issue is exactly. If I understand correctly you created a new admin account on the firewall, but you aren't able to delete or modify rules that this account didn't create, is that correct? When you created the new individual admin account, did you make it a superuser? 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!