Pan OS 4.0.1 and searching

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Pan OS 4.0.1 and searching

L3 Networker

I've noticed that after updating to 4.0.1 when searching for user Traffic everyone keeps showing up.  I am clicking the apply filter.

Its also happening on the Threat, URL and Data Filtering.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

We already have a support ticket open for the Dynamic updates "Application and Threats" issues.

6 REPLIES 6

L3 Networker

I take it no one has seen this.  I'll add it to my case.

Thanks!

I've had similar issues with log filtering on 4.0.1.  Sometimes I have to click the  the "apply filter" button several times to make it activate.  Other times it only works after clicking off the Monitor tab, and back to the Monitor tab.

For whatever reason its working now, I will watch this for I will use this daily if not hourly.  Next time it happens I will try what you stated.

Thanks for the feedback!

i am having the same issue. i am going to open a ticket.

L3 Networker

We ended up reverting back to 3.1.7.

L1 Bithead

I recently upgraded to 4.01 and noticed that the monitor logs take a long time to show up and my threat log just shows "loading" and never shows up. I'm going back to 3.17. 

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!