Panorama 4.1.7 issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama 4.1.7 issues

L1 Bithead

1. Dear Team,

I have recently installed panorama software (Software Version 4.1.7) and after the configuration, I came across the following issues:

·         The managed devices in panorama software (Panorama Tab->Managed devices->shared policy status) are showing the shared policy status in out of sync mode.

·         I’m able to push the antivirus and app id from panorama, but I’m not getting an option to install web filter database from the panorama software.

·         When I deploy any software /antivirus patches from panorama, the currently installed version status (which is a tick mark) is not getting displayed in the GUI (Panorama Tab->deployment->Dynamic Updates).

Kindly let me know if anyone of you came across similar issues, and are there are solutions for it.

Regards

Benny

1 REPLY 1

L5 Sessionator

Hello Benny,

* Web/URL- filtering Database has to be deployed on the managed firewall,it cannot be pushed via Panorama.

*Regarding the tick mark not being displayed,can you please try executing a refresh using option "Check-Now" on the same page.

-Ameya

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!