Panorama cluster web certificate

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama cluster web certificate

L1 Bithead
Hello All, I wanna use our PKI and created certificate for primary Panorama to not get WEB cert. error but I`m not able to do so on standby as it saing:
"Configuration changes not allowed on the passive Panorama"

Is there any step I`m missing or its not possible to do so?

THX for any replau

Shared with Jive Anywhere

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/search.jspa?q=panorama+cluster+web+certificate
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

radp

Try creating a new certificate on primary Panorama itself to be used as a web certificate on standby.

Do a commit on active and then mark it as a web cert on standby panorama

Now do a commit on passive.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L5 Sessionator

Hi radp

Did you do a commit on active panorama after generating the certificate ?

You should be able to see the certificate on standby panorama after the commit.

Thanks

Yes I see cert from active panorama but its no for stand by as CN is just for active one.

Do I need to have both CNs in this certificate, as it would be different behavior then on FWs where I has to create separate certificates (web certificates are not sunced to peer)

Radek

L5 Sessionator

radp

Try creating a new certificate on primary Panorama itself to be used as a web certificate on standby.

Do a commit on active and then mark it as a web cert on standby panorama

Now do a commit on passive.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

This could make sense. Thanks for suggestion. This will take same time as certificate has to bi signed be external CA / different departmen

Radek

Thank you all is working as you suggested!

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!