Panorama Connectivity issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Connectivity issues

L0 Member

We are having issues getting the devices to connect to the Panorama

The devices (PA4020-3.1.8) connected successfully to the Panorama and then disconnected. The logs on the device do not show any new attempt to connect. I am able to telnet port 3978 on the Panorama from the devices. Initially the Panorama was 3.1.0 while the devices were 3.1.8. In an effort to restore connectivity I updated the Panorama to 3.1.8 as well, but did not help, also reconfigured the Panorama on the device, but this does not seem to trigger a connection. The certificate has been generated on the Panorama.

There is a KB article on troubleshooting Panorama connectivity, those conditions have been satisfied. I was looking for some cli command to reset the panorama connection or something equivalent or some other pointers

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Please follow up with your SE or Support to resolve the problem.

Yes, please follow up with PAN Support for a live debug session.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!