Panorama HA secondary panorama diferent PSK key

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama HA secondary panorama diferent PSK key

L1 Bithead

Hi All,

I have created a panorama HA cluster through which I manage a firewall in SD-WAN technology.

when the active panorama is no longer available and the secondary panorama becomes active, I want to release templeate to the device, it makes me revert on the device. I have identified that the problem is when sending template changes from the standby panorama, the psk key for SD-WAN tunnels changes .

Someone had a similar problem, reported to TAC but it's going slow

Panorama 10.1.8 i pan os 10.1.8

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hello,

The symptoms match PLUG-11789 which is addressed in SD-WAN plugin 2.2.3 and 3.0.4.

Refer to the below document:

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/plugins/vm-series-and-panorama-plugins-release-notes/panorama-plug...

Anoopkumar
Network Security Engineer

L1 Bithead

This is exactly the same problem as I have, thanks for Your help

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!