Panorama ISP redundancy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama ISP redundancy

L4 Transporter

Hey

I have a situation that my main site has 2 ISPs i configured the remote PA to talk with panorama thought the External Interface in order to maintain connectivity even if i have problems with the internal network on the remote site.

I would like to have Panorama available from both of the ISPs. i had an idea to configure NAT on my main site for 2 IPs one on each ISP, and on the remote PA configure on the Panorama Server IPs both of the ISP.

in this configuration the remote PA will contact a Main and Backup Panorama servers but will be nated to the same Panorama server.

do you have an idea if the PA and Panorama will handle this type of connectivity

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

Tried couple times but never works with me, as the second panorama IP on the remote PA never ment to be to another IP for panaorama it is for for second IP of the panaorama HA.

Panorama Servers
Enter the IP address or FQDN of the Panorama server. If Panorama is in a high availability (HA) configuration, in the second Panorama Servers field, enter the IP address or FQDN of the secondary Panorama server.
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!