PDF Summary Reports

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PDF Summary Reports

Not applicable

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a way to export all PDF Summary Reports at once off panorama?

Please let me know

Thanks

Paul

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

I am not sure if this will get all reports, but there is an option for scp in the CLI:

admin@PA-2050> scp export pdf-reports from predefined to
  <value>  Destination (username@host:path)

Can you give this a try.  Thanks.

Thank you for your response, it was exactly what I was looking for. I still had to contact support to get the exact syntax and how to the a list of possible values for <value>/filenames

They told me to enter:

"scp export pdf-reports from predefined/"    then hit tab to enumerate all pdfs in that directory,  select and then enter the rest of the command you provided.

scp export pdf-reports from predefined/file.pdf to user@host:/folder/

to copy all files at once I entered

scp export pdf-reports from predefined/* to user@host:/folder/

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!