Pricing and Licensing of Firewall Products for On-Premises and Azure Cloud

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Pricing and Licensing of Firewall Products for On-Premises and Azure Cloud

L1 Bithead

We want to use the Palo Alto security firewalls so that we can enable IPS/IDS on the domain resources.

Please guide us about pricing and licensing of Endpoint Protection and Firewall Licensing.

Do we have to pay extra per entry point and also how the Palo Alto differs from the Barracuda virtual appliances.

7 REPLIES 7

L6 Presenter

Subscription services for the firewall appliance itself:

URL Filtering

Threat (IDS/IPS/AV)

WildFire

Global Protect (only needed for mobile devices / SSL VPN)

Are 20% list price of the respective appliance.  Your account team will get you prices.

As far as "endpoint" protection is done via Traps and is licensed per client.  Your account team will get you what that pricepoint is.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Also if you are just looking into it, you can ask sales for a 'demo' license. If its more permanent, ask them about a Lab price if its not production.

Regards,

The Chatbot schedules Meeting with sales executive. But meeting does not take place and

Nobody from Sales Team (  contact_salesIndia@paloaltonetworks.com and krodrigues@paloaltonetworks.com )

has contacted me so far. I have sent many emails to them and I have not got any reply from Sales Team.

I tried to contact them on Phone but again there is nobody available on Phone.

I am really fedup with Customer Support. So now, I am taking help from this Forum.

Can you guys give me contact information of any Responsible Sales Executive who can do Chat and discuss details?

Many Thanks for the information you have given.

Many Thanks for the information you have given.

But to me dealing with Sales Team has become problem.

They are not responding on Phone or Email.

Can you please give me any weblink or any best way to contact them to discuss details?

Unfortunately this forum is a technical user support forum, and I don't think you'll find able/willing to provide you any specifics on product costs for various reasons.

Your best bet is to continue to try reaching out to the resources you have.  While there are Palo staff that monitor these boards they aren't a part of any sales teams.

@manmeetsingh,

If Sales isn't answering I would find a partner in your area to contact and actually work with the partner to get the information that you are asking for (as the sale would be through a local partner and not direct with Palo Alto Networks anyways). You can find that information here https://locator.paloaltonetworks.com/?langcode=en&country=104

P.S. 

If sales isn't responding, and your Partner does, I would definitely bring this up when you actually get in contact with your local account team. 

Many Thanks for sharing this info

• 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!