QoS maximum number of interfaces???

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

QoS maximum number of interfaces???

Not applicable

I have a PA-3050 and I need to add more QoS interfaces...I receive a message that says "constraints failed: Maximum number of interfaces reached". I can't find any documentation that states there is a max. number of QoS interfaces...where is it? If this really is a maximum, is it just a licensing issue?

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

Hi @mike_cc

I think this is a hardware (+software) limitation, you can find the limit using the below command:

show system state | match max-qosif

cfg.general.max-qosif: 6

**EDIT: The above output is from 3050 so you can have 6 max qos interfaces on your device.

Hope it helps !

Thanks, that's helpful, but where can I find this in documentation or a spec sheet?

I could not find any documentation specific to "Maximum number of interfaces" but there is a document on how to check system limits: What is the Command to Display System Limits?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!