Question of SSL VPN in HA active active.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Question of SSL VPN in HA active active.

L3 Networker

Hello there.

i have some questions  regarding of SSL VPN in active active HA.

1. If I have configure Active-Active HA with PA500, is it possible to support 120 concurrent user at Active-Active HA?

(limitation of SSL VPN concurrent user from PA500: 100 concurrent users.)

2. If it is support 120 concurrent users is it possible to traffic load and ssl vpn concurrent connection share in the Active-Active HA environment??

3. if i've configure Active-Active HA with floating IP is it possible to select a ssl vpn interface ip address for connecting  a SSL VPN between two external HA interface?

Thanks,

Eugene.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

1) A/A does not increase current users. Tunnels are still terminated one of the devices.

2)  See response to 1

3)  It is recommended to use floating IP as SSL VPN ip address, so that in the event of device failure, the IP moves over to the fucntional device.

Thank you

Jerish

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

1) A/A does not increase current users. Tunnels are still terminated one of the devices.

2)  See response to 1

3)  It is recommended to use floating IP as SSL VPN ip address, so that in the event of device failure, the IP moves over to the fucntional device.

Thank you

Jerish

Hi..

Thanks for your answer.

it is really hlepful for me.

Thanks again.

Eugene.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!