quizizz.com mobile website will not display pictures - app-id blocked as snapchat

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

quizizz.com mobile website will not display pictures - app-id blocked as snapchat

L1 Bithead

We have teachers trying to use the website quizizz.com and the kids can't view the pictures on their phones, the questions come through but not the images.  The desktop version works fine.  When I check the firewall logs, it shows an app-id block for snapchat.  I am not using snapchat on any of the test devices.  Has anyone else had this issue with the snapchat app-id blocking mobile sites? 

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

I haven't run into it specifically but I have had traffic get missidentified as snapchat previously, generally I just create a custom application and use application override to make sure that it his the right app id. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!