Registry entry for Connect Method?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Registry entry for Connect Method?

L1 Bithead

Does anyone know what the registry entry is for changing the "Connect Method" to on-demand? I am trying to push out the GlobalProtect client via WSUS Package Publisher. I am able to do the install and push the "Portal" key in the registry, but don't know what the reg entry is for the Connect Method is. The client keeps popping up until the user connects to the portal, and the settings are pulled down from the firewall. This interrupts the local connection if the user is in the office, which we don't want to do. So the goal is to do a truly silent install. Also the reg entry for turning off "Remember Me" would be appreciated also!  

1 accepted solution
2 REPLIES 2

Receive an error

Unauthorized

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

when trying to go to: Re: GlobalProtect client changes registry setting for WINLOGIN for "GINA.DLL = PMSGINA.DLL"

Also I do not see the PMSGINA.DLL referanced in the registry or found on a file search on any of the clients PC's?

Can you briefly explain what needs to be edited in the registry for changing Connect Method?

Thanks

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!