Remove access report

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Remove access report

L4 Transporter

Is it possible to create a report of users that access the network using the global connect client?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello infotech

Example : If your security zone to which GP belongs to is 'GP_VPN' , you can build a query builder for that zone in custom reports.

Hope that helps!

Thanks and regards,

Kunal Adak

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

L7 Applicator

Hello Infotech,

If GP tunnel has assigned a separate security zone, You may run a "custom report".

report-3.JPG

Thanks

Yes it has a security zone where do I enter the security zone in this report

Hello infotech

Example : If your security zone to which GP belongs to is 'GP_VPN' , you can build a query builder for that zone in custom reports.

Hope that helps!

Thanks and regards,

Kunal Adak

Hello Infotech,

You can create this report under GUI Monitor > Manage Custom Reports.

Database- Traffic summary

Time Frame: as required

Selected columns: Add Source zone ( tunnel zone), Destination zone, (other required parameter want to be displayed in the report)

>> Click into "run now" and save it as PDF/CSV/XML.

Thanks

Very helpful I have a security zone call globalprotect but it showing users that don't have the access is there any way to narrow down the focus. I only want to too people trying to access from external not internal

Would it be the destination zone not the source zone since they are connection from outside the network, from home or somewhere since they are using global protect

Hello Infotech,

It would be the source zone of global protect's tunnel interface. Its a good practice to have global protect in a separate zone not interfering with your trust/untrust. In case this zone is also used by another interface, then you will see more traffic not just the one coming from gp but from outside as well.

Regards,

Dileep

I see what I missed now I forgot to hit add after choosing the value and then run the report

• 1 accepted solution
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!