Remove HA config from template of managed firewall pair

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Remove HA config from template of managed firewall pair

L2 Linker

Hi,

i have a pair of active-standby firewalls, managed by Panorama. My first attempt, when i imported those to panorama, i pushed one template to both firewalls and had issue with HA IPs, causing split brain.

I recovered the firewalls and later imported and pushed templates from panorama, keeping separate ones for both active and standby

Question is, i want to attach both firewalls to the same template now, can i go ahead and "Remove All' the high-availability section from template (both stack and non-stack one) without any impact? Or should i override on firewall first, then remove template of secondary, attach it to the primary template and push again

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

L2 Linker
Bump up

L0 Member

bump

Thought i should update the thread. yes remove all removes that section from template, it worked for me

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!