Report Management via the GUI...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Report Management via the GUI...

L2 Linker

I sent the following in to our VAR/SE for a product Enhancement. If you feel the same, I hope you can request this also. What are your thoughts on this request?

The Reporting structure on the PA GUI is set up to MAKE lots of reports, and/or auto-generate to email or view on the device. (Not sure, but I believe the Panorama is similar, if not the same?).

However, to REMOVE old reports, requires a multi-step, convoluted process, that is prone to mistakes, and can miss lots of these reports that may no longer be needed, and involves using the CLI to do this process.

I would like to see a new tab in the “Monitor/PDF Reports” section that will list EACH TYPE of report in a separate tab, with ALL the generated Reports listed below each Report type, and have the option on this page to View, Export, Print, and DELETE any or all reports . This should also have a hook into the Master scheduled reports, so we can see visually the “tree” of reports, so if a schedule is no longer needed, or an auto-generated report is noted that does not need to be run, it can be stopped at this point.

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

I think this is a good request. View, Export, Print, and DELETE is a good idea and a need I think.

We also need a global protect detail log report.Who logged in and the time stay connected as a pdf report.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!