Reports - i cant see source ip complete.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Reports - i cant see source ip complete.

Not applicable

Hi,

I have a PAN-2050 (Software version 4.1.5) and i have configured a predefined report with diferents tops (top 5 connections, top 5 destinations, top 5 applications). The problem is that when i dowload and see the PDF with the report i cant see the entire ip in the Top 5 connections and i dont know where i can do more bigger the field where the source IP appears.

I attached a screenshot with the problem

How can i fix this????

Thanks

Best regards....

4 REPLIES 4

L6 Presenter

Oh yeah that sucks 🙂

I think you should file this as a bug report.

So what can i do to solve it????

upgrade a new version????

Contact your PaloAlto support or your PaloAlto Sales Engineer in your region and file this as a bug.

Hopefully they will shortly return to you with a workaround (if so, please update this thread) or for that matter inform you in which PANOS this will be fixed.

Once this particular PANOS version is released you can upgrade to the new version.

PaloAlto could also issue a private update which your devices would see in the list of possible updates in case they want to let you verify that its actually fixed before it hits the public releases.

L6 Presenter

I wasn't able to pinpoint a bug related to your issue. I would encourage you to contact PAN Support or your Authorized Service Center for further assistance.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!