Response Pages pushed with Panorama

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Response Pages pushed with Panorama

L0 Member

Hello-

I am looking to push a custom response page out from Panorama to several PA-500's. As part of the configuration of the response page, there is an HTML file that I am uploading to Panorama. Can someone tell me if the HTML file can be copied out to the PA-500's as part of the commit process originating from Panorama? I have basically configured the response page and uploaded the HTML file through Panorama and attempted (unsuccessfully) to commit to a PA-500. The commit succeeded wtihout issues, but the HTML file is not present. Do I have to copy the HTML file manually out to all of my 500's? (over 100 of them)

Any help would be appreciated-

Brian

4 REPLIES 4

L5 Sessionator

If you manually upload the same page on any one firewall is it working there?

Hi Pakumar-

Yes, If i manually upload the HTML file on one of the individual PA-500's, the correct response page displays. I am looking to push this out to over 100 devices and would prefer not to hit every single one of them.

Thank you advance!

Brian

Was it possible to upload the customize response web to Panorama and push in the FW?

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @BigPalo this is an old thread and I can't comment what the original issue was 5 years ago, however at least from my own experience this is functional. I have pushed custom response page via Template to 150+ Firewall from Panorama using different mixture of PAN-OS and it is working fine.

Kind Regards

Pavel

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!