RMA'd Panorama m-100, how to migrate?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

RMA'd Panorama m-100, how to migrate?

L4 Transporter

We had to RMA our m-100 Panorama and now I want to replace the failing one with the new one but for the life of me can't seem to figure out the steps to do that.  The link from this page: https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClNMCA0 is broken and support has been less than helpful.

Has anyone done this before and if so how did you do it?  I would want whatever logs moved over as well as the config and licenses and I would think there is a walkthrough somewhere but have yet to find it.  

2 REPLIES 2

L2 Linker

I see that but still can't seem to find a way to move the existing logs from current PAN to the new one?  Or I just start fresh and lose all that historical data?  All of our logs are local the existing M-100.    Do I have to move the logs off and then phsyically move the RAID disks from the failing one to the new one? 

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!