cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

SD WAN policy did not working after upgrade PAN-OS

L3 Networker

Hi Team,

I have a PA-850 in HA , recently we have upgrade the PAN-OS firewall from 10.1.10 to 10.1.11 and managed by Panorama.

and then we check and found out the SDWAN policy is not working anymore. Before upgrade it's working fine.

i have upload the primary non working of the SD wan Policy.

There's no error message in GUI i tried to shutdown the Balifiber Interface (DHCP Client ISP) and then reboot the secondary gateway only (for testing purposes), and for now secondary gateway is back to normal 

It seems like any bugs related to SDwan and Dynamic IP from ISP Provider.

Kindly please advise how to check and is there permanent  fix or workaround for this issue.

Thank you 

Regards

Fariq

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hi support ,

after upgrade, the Sd wan policy not working for both firewall , the workaround is we have to restart the firewall to it working again

it this normal? 

thank you

regards

Fariq

• 1 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!