show system logdb-quota missing globalprotect stats

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

show system logdb-quota missing globalprotect stats

L4 Transporter

I wanted to use the "show system logdb-quota" CLI command on our Panorama VM to determine the retention days for GlobalProtect and it appears to be missing in this command. Is there another that can give you the number of days properly?

I only get system, config, hip-reports and appstat returned when I issue that command.  I seem to be running short on space for GP and need to adjust it but wanted to gauge how much others should be changed and how that impacts GP going forward. I didn't set the original values and not sure what the defaults are but config seemed unreasonably high.

> show system logdb-quota

Quotas:
system: 25.00%, 3.351 GB Expiration-period: 0 days
config: 25.00%, 3.351 GB Expiration-period: 0 days
hip-reports: 1.00%, 0.134 GB Expiration-period: 0 days
appstat: 35.00%, 4.692 GB Expiration-period: 0 days

Disk usage:
system: Logs and Indexes: 3.3GB Current Retention: 161 days
config: Logs and Indexes: 896.4MB Current Retention: 720 days
appstatdb: Logs and Indexes: 4.7GB Current Retention: 529 days
hip-reports: Logs and Indexes: 0 Current Retention: 0 days

Any suggestions? 

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Something interesting I noticed too is that if you adjust percentage values for Panorama's logging and reporting setting the percentages allocated and disk space allocated update for all but the GlobalProtect setting also. It is as if the GUI isn't paying attention to it just like the CLI command.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!