Some BFD through the firewall not forwarding

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Some BFD through the firewall not forwarding

L1 Bithead

I have multihop BFD session between two zones through a 7050 firewall. Sessions originating from zone A to zone B work fine. Sessions originating from zone B to zone A do not work. Policies exist. There is a valid session in the session table with one way traffic. Log shows the traffic was allowed. This affects both IPv4 and IPv6 BFD peerings in the same way. I am running 8.0.3 code. This issue is not present if I downgrade to 7.1.X, but I have failover issues on that code so I'm not able to use it. 

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Are you able to perform a capture and packet-diag for the BFD packets from Zone B to Zone A? If yes please attach them here.

If you have a TAC case please give me the number. I can help take a look.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!