SSL-Gateway

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

SSL-Gateway

L0 Member

I'm using a PA-500 to connect our network to 2 ISP's.  I'm using policy based forwarding which works great but if I add a static entry for ISP-2 it breaks SSL-VPN access.  I have a public IP assigned to a loopback which is in the untrust zone.  It works if I remove the static route for ISP-2 and replace it with a static route for ISP-1 which is the ISP that I access the SSL-gateway with.  Has anyone ever got this to work.  Right now if ISP-1 goes down my policy rule will disable itself and my second rule will take over but whenever I commit it complains that it is shadowing the first rule.

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

Hi...Most likely ISP-2 is only permitting traffic with IP address that it assigned to you for security reasons.  If you are using ISP-1's public IP address and ISP-2 is not permitting ISP-1's IP address, then the traffic will be dropped.

Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!