SSL VPN DMZ access issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

SSL VPN DMZ access issue

L4 Transporter

Hi Friends,

I have configured SSL vpn with AD integration but i am not able to ping DMZ. i have all ready configure access route. please suggests what i need to do in configuration. or where i am missing.

Regards

Satish

9 REPLIES 9

L5 Sessionator

Hi Satish

Do you have policy from the zone (your tunnel interface is) to your DMZ zone ?

Also check if you have route for the GP pool on your intermediary devices after the packet leaves Palo Alto to the destination in DMZ.

L4 Transporter

Hi Bat Dud..,

I have already created policy for that but till is not working.

Thnx

Satish

Did you check traffic logs, in case it's getting dropped.

Thanks

L5 Sessionator

Also check if you have route for the GP pool on your intermediary devices after the packet leaves Palo Alto to the destination in DMZ.

Hi Hulk,

How are you ?? yes i am getting drop but rule is allow pls suggest.

Regards

Satish

L4 Transporter

Hi Bat,

GP pool is like 172.16.1.X or DMZ 10.10.1.X. i have configure in GP access route like 0.0.0.0/0, 10.10.1.0/X

Thanks

Satish

Hello Satish,

I am doing well Smiley Happy and thank you for asking. Could you please expand the traffic logs ( monitor > logs > traffic) and share a snapshot of that logs here.

Thanks

Hi Hulk,

Right now, i dont have access but i will share with you tomorrow.

Satish

Thanks for your quick reply. Could you please also check: (tomorrowSmiley Happy  )

--whetherthe traffic is leaving the firewall inright direction(from Monitor> traffic logs)

-- Try to ping the destination(DMZ),sourceas the PAN interface IP (connected towards DMZ).

Thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!