Stats Discrepancy in the ACC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Stats Discrepancy in the ACC

L4 Transporter

Has anyone else noticed this?

Go to the ACC and sort it by Bytes (I believe this trick works regardless of the sort criteria, but it’s easiest to see this way). Make a note of the top three or so values

Next, Click on one of these, I picked the top: web browsing. Compare the total bytes now with the values you recorded before.  About half?  Me too.

For further curiosity, dismiss the web-browsing filter and see what has happened - the values are now half what they were.  If you move around in the GUI at some point they will reset to their high values, but you can halve them again the same way as before.

I logged this with TAC but really couldn't understand the response.  Something about traffic summaries and dataplane/appstat data.  The best I got was "ignore the first screen, it's a problem which is logged as a feature request"

Is anyone else aware of this?  Seems like a big thing to me.  Just wondering if anyone else was aware or maybe understood it better and could explain it.

4 REPLIES 4

L3 Networker

I do not see it.

When i sort by Bytes, last hour, top 25, webbrowsing is on top with 1.0G.

After filtering i still see 1.0 G, and when kicking off the filter the order and the Byte count still remains the same.

L4 Transporter

OK kbe, thanks that's interesting.  There must be other factors at play.  It is totally reproducible for me so it must have something to do with the config or volumes maybe.

L6 Presenter

I also checked no problem occured

if not important for you try to cear ACC data

clear log ACC

maybe it will fix

L3 Networker

Tried it again.

Same situation: no problem here.

OS 5.0.11

browser: Chrome

no proxy in use

I have no other idea than clearing the old log files on your system or check if there are local cached files. Maybe try another browser.

HTH

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!