URL and Threat Licenses

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

URL and Threat Licenses

L0 Member

I have recently ordered URL, Threat and 3 yr support for 7 PA-220's. The main S/N we are using for a test application did not get a license ordered, (oversight on my part). Can I use one of the new licenses from another S/N PA-220 to upgrade and test temporarily? Then when the dedicated license comes in for my test PA I can move back. Or can I keep that license on the test PA and replace the new license on the the one I already bought for?

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi there.  If you need the auth code for URL.. then add it to your test firewall, and when you get the order for the new one, just apply it to one of the other 2 FWs that you have.  Once an auth code is attached to a FW, it is permanent.

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions

Thank you for the reply, that helps!
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!