url redirect issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

url redirect issue

L1 Bithead

greetings,

Having problems with this link which get blocked by phishing and other frauds.....

it redirects to a perfectly legit pdf

http://cl.s6.exct.net/?qs=ec6d1417fd5e977ca0aa6f8b2312fa570c2b7b5af100f412180c0f877d9c2580

can anyone advise on how to troubleshoot this......

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

I have BrightCloud datatabase and with it I can open this webpage without any problem. For me its looks like:

2014-06-02_110128.png

L1 Bithead

Sorry, I should have elaborated a bit further.....

I can access it, but I'm in a different policy where our group (IT) has phishing and scams set to "alert" , but our staff group has phishing and scams set to block.  So I was looking to troubleshoot without having to allow phishing and other frauds....ie just the link.

Thanks inadvance

Hi asabadin,

Is your question why a certain URL is categorized as phishing?  If so, can you provide the URL?  The one you included in your first post is not categorized as phishing by BrightCloud or PAN-DB.

--Doris

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!