User-ID agent connects and disconnects in seconds...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

User-ID agent connects and disconnects in seconds...

L4 Transporter

Hey Guys,

Can someone please explain why the User-ID connects and disconnects immediately.  I can see this happening under the system logs thereby this does not populate the source users under the traffic and url logs.

I tried looking up the knowledge base to understand this issue but was unsuccessful.  I then even went through the whole process of configuring the User-ID agent, LDAP and User-ID on the firewall from the beginning.

The box is not in production at the moment as i was doing an Eval.  It wasn't an issue, but out of interest and to seek knowledge posted it.

Many Thanks,

Kalyan

15 REPLIES 15

anyone knows how to solve this problem ?

we have the same issue on a fw panos 4.1.13

• 15 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!