User support on PA devices

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

User support on PA devices

L0 Member

Hi All,

Can I have an information how many users does PA-4060 PA-3020 PA-500 support for "normal" usage.

We have some deployment soon and we need this information.

Thank you in advance.

Ivan

4 REPLIES 4

L6 Presenter

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

I would also be sure to take into account the SSL Decryption session limit if you are looking to decrypt the traffic. This is lower than the generally supported session limit on the device for obvious reasons. 

Yeah, as others have pointed out a "user count" is the wrong way to go about sizing an appliance.  The important bits of info you need to know if session count, throughput needed, VPN connections if needed, and SSL interception capacity.

SSL interception capacity is not generally released publically.  Your SE should be able to get you that info though.

Thank you for your answer.

I think I got the info I needed. 🙂

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!