VM-300 Steps validation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

VM-300 Steps validation

L4 Transporter

Can some please these are the initial steps for setting up VM-300 in NSX?

1) Register auth codes for VM's

2) Download the base-image on he VM that will host  VM-300 firewall

3) When download of sofware is complete I should UUID an dCPUUID

4) After base configuration in  VmWare NSX is completed I will be about to go to portal and register the  new VM by clicking Register VM button?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hello

Recently I registered VM100 so setps are the same.

After step 3 You have to copy UUID and CPUID from VM and paste into Your account - assests > vm to get right to get and download trial subscriptions.

Good luck

Regards

SLawek

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hello

Recently I registered VM100 so setps are the same.

After step 3 You have to copy UUID and CPUID from VM and paste into Your account - assests > vm to get right to get and download trial subscriptions.

Good luck

Regards

SLawek

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!