VMWare series firewall

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

VMWare series firewall

L4 Transporter

Just noticed a section of he help file for PANOS 5 which mentions a virtual firewall series from Palo Alto.  Sure am interested in some more info....

Bob

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

Seems to be officially presented at the Ignite conference next week, "my" sales engineer showed me some slides of it a few weeks ago but I dont recall that much (the thing that got sticky in my mind was that there now will be a solution for VMware boxes aswell mainly to protect the VMware boxes).

One major difference is of course performance since VMware doesnt have any FPGA/ASIC's to play around with.

My guess is that it will be similar to PA-200 which is also a x86-only solution.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!