Checking if Global Protect is active (connected) via script or command line with the correct portal?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Checking if Global Protect is active (connected) via script or command line with the correct portal?

L0 Member

I was able to find a similar post here: LIVEcommunity - Checking if Global Protect is active (connected) via script or command line - LIVEco... but was wondering if there is a way to also make sure that I'm connected to the correct portal as well with the script they have provided.

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

Hi Zarif,

The client doesn't keep a connection open to the portal, it is to retrieve configuration and it all depends also on if you are using cookie authentication on the portal and how often I will connect to the portal.  Since the above is looking at the adapters being created, there is not separate adapter for the portal.  If you want the most accurate info from the client I would parse and search the PANgps log file on the client. 

What do you want to achieve with this?  Why do you need this info?

There are multiple methods on retrieving this info.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!