Globalprotect Clientless VPN and VClient Certificate

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Globalprotect Clientless VPN and VClient Certificate

L3 Networker

Hi All,

I have recently configured a clientless vpn for a customer but the solution needs client certificates for the users to log in with a browser. Is there a way I can make this an authentication only solution with no client certificate requirement?

The GlobalProtect configuration is configured and working for staff members using PreLogon successfully. The clientless VPN is configured within this portal configuration. Authentication is only possible for users in the ldap group.

It all works but the client was no client certificate. Any resolution must not break the current PreLogon Globalprotect.

Regards

Adrian

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hi,

yes it’s doable, create on the portal a new client authentication with OS as “browser” and set allow authentication with user credentials or client certificate to “Yes”.

and put this authentication on first position in Client authentication.

Hope this helps Good luck.

Hi,

Tried this and I still get the client certificate required.

Regards

Adrian

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!