GP APP is in the Connecting... state and I can't do anything.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

GP APP is in the Connecting... state and I can't do anything.

L0 Member

The mobile GP APP was distributed, and user authentication was configured with Entra-ID SAML.

At this time, if the account is entered incorrectly or terminated during browser authentication in the mobile GP APP, the GP APP is in the connecting state, and I cannot do anything.

After testing several times, I found that on Android, when I restart the GP APP, it asks for re-authentication, but in some cases, I can't do anything in Connecting..

image.png

If I restart the GP APP, shouldn't I start from the beginning? I don't understand why it keeps going on.

I would like to hear a lot of advice from you.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!