Multiple CDL instances in the same region

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Multiple CDL instances in the same region

L1 Bithead

Hi Guys,

Can one CSP account have multiple CDL instances in the same region for Firewall Log Service. Use case is the user want to separate logs of different firewalls to different CDL instances. And eventually, also to have multiple AIOPS instances in the same region to associate with each CDL instances accordingly.

Example:

Firewall 1 to 10 --> CDL A --> AIOps A

Firewall 11 to 20 --> CDL B --> AIOps B

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Darren Chew

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi there. 

I do not think it possible to have the same CSP account with different CDLs in the region.  Not sure but sounds like something a MSP or MSSP would want to do.

And certainly not multiple AIOPs at this time.

Now, PANW is considering doing this, to split it AIOPs out, but it is not something that capable now, nor do we know the feature roadmap of when it would even occur.

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions

L1 Bithead

Thanks for sharing. Steve. I have also post this question in internal slack. Some SE told me he has customer with multiple CDLs in the same CSP in the same region.. But you are right, about the multi AIOps part. Something not available today..  

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!