Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Preferred version for update

L1 Bithead

Hi, 

Just looking for advise on suggested upgrade versions

I have two VM-100s running 10.2.8-h3 and a PA-820 running 10.2.8. I need to upgrade them all in response to the CVE below. 

I'm a bit confused as both the Palo Alto preferred versions 10.2.9-h1 and 11.1.4-h1 listed here Support PAN-OS Software Release Guidance | Palo Alto Networks make reference to a global protect issue. 10.2.9-h1 is affected by the CVE also. I need global protect. 

CVE-2024-9468 PAN-OS: Firewall Denial of Service (DoS) via a Maliciously Crafted Packet (paloaltonet...

1 REPLY 1

L0 Member

When selecting your preferred version for an update, it's similar to choosing the right path for your career, such as deciding on an IT internship. Just as updates bring improvements and new features, an IT internship can offer hands-on experience, new skills, and valuable industry insights that align with your career goals. Make sure to choose options that are compatible with your aspirations and will help you advance in your field.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!