The panorama encountered a commit failure: "failed to create sdwan cluster meta file: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

The panorama encountered a commit failure: "failed to create sdwan cluster meta file: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()"

L2 Linker

Hi team,

While configuring PanOS SD-WAN, I successfully added the firewalls as managed devices to Panorama and installed the SD-WAN plugin version 3.1.2. Subsequently, I included the devices in the SD-WAN configuration, activated BGP policy for automatic creation. However, an error has surfaced in the process.

---------failed to create sdwan cluster meta file: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()----------

AkashThangavel_0-1708435135979.png

Assist me in diagnosing and resolving this error message.

with regards,

Akash Thangavel

Network Security Engineer

Akash Thangavel, Network Security Engineer
1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

Hello @AkashThangavel ,

Thank you for reaching out. Since this looks to be an issue of a break/fix, it would be best if you could note down the steps you took, download a TSF from the device, and open up a case with our support team so they can look into it and see if this has been an issue previously discovered before. 

Thank you,

Customer Success Engineer, NGFW
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!