Fans and Power Supply not Displayed on Panorama under Managed Devices - Health

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Fans and Power Supply not Displayed on Panorama under Managed Devices - Health

L1 Bithead

I recently migrated from an M-100 to M-200 and noticed that environmental information (fans and power supply) is not displayed for my managed firewalls. M-200 is on PAN-OS 10.1.5-h2 and managed firewalls are on PAN-OS 9.1.13-h3. Has anyone experienced this? Any help with correcting this is greatly appreciated.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @CoreyErlingerFord

it looks like you have been hitting a bug that was finally addressed in PAN-OS 10.1.9:

PAN-186447
Fixed an issue where Health (Panorama > Managed Devices) did not display environmental tabs and fan and power supply status was not visible.

Kind Regards

Pavel

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @CoreyErlingerFord

it looks like you have been hitting a bug that was finally addressed in PAN-OS 10.1.9:

PAN-186447
Fixed an issue where Health (Panorama > Managed Devices) did not display environmental tabs and fan and power supply status was not visible.

Kind Regards

Pavel

L1 Bithead

Hi PavelK,

I have installed PAN-OS 10.1.9 then 10.1.10 on both my PAN and PA-5250 and on the PAN Managed Devices - Health for my PA-5250 it shows 2 fans however it still only shows 1 power supply. I guess this bug is not completely fixed :).

Regards,

Corey

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @CoreyErlingerFord 

this issue seems to be fixed in PAN-OS 10.1.11 that was just released:

PAN-179888
Fixed an issue on Panorama where the number of managed firewalls Power Supplies did not display a correct count.

Kind Regards

Pavel

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!