Is there a way to see all raw data collected by GlobalProtect APP ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Is there a way to see all raw data collected by GlobalProtect APP ?

L1 Bithead

Hi,

I see in the below document, that you need to create HIP Object/Profile to view the raw host data collected by the GlobalProtect APP. My question is there a way to skip this step and see all raw host data collected by GlobalProtect APP without defining the HIP object/profile ?

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/globalprotect/9-1/globalprotect-admin/host-information/configure-h... => Step 4

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/globalprotect/9-1/globalprotect-admin/host-information/configure-h...

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

The HIP gathering info is what you have to see the info on the end hosts , without it if you have EDR maybe Palo Alto TRAPS or if you use Palo Alto CASB you can see shadow IT cloud apps that your users use:

Next-gen CASB - Palo Alto Networks

Next-Generation CASB Redefines SaaS Security - Palo Alto Networks 

Also I think if you have enabled HIP data collection on the portal you should see some HIP info even without the other HIP options:

GlobalProtect Portals Agent Data Collection Tab (paloaltonetworks.com)

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!